Today we’re going to go over 7 important eye-tracking studies that give a sneak peek into common browsing patterns and elements of human behavior that all marketers need to know.
Peg Corwin's insight:
Eye-tracking software results can inform web page layout and design:
- Beware of “Dead Weight” with Visuals
- The Effect of Video on Search Results
- The Power of Directional Cues
- The F-Pattern Works Across the Board
- “The Fold” isn’t That Important
- Keep Newsletters Short and Sweet
- The Power of Pre-Sale Prices
Comment: Marketers need to be sure designers are aware of these results to get their message across to website visitors.