Learn how to redesign your website to be more "inbound" in eight simple steps.
Make your website work for INBOUND MARKETING. Think about:
- "Who is your website talking to?
- Which content is needed in order to be a thought leader in the marketplace?
- Build your site for Learners, Shoppers, and Buyers.
- Finish with SEO, but don’t start with it.
- Make sure you talk about "why" more than "what."
- Create stupid-proof navigation.
- Use responsive design.
- Make it remarkable."
==> My favorite point is the third one. What content do you have for people who want to learn about your business, those that are shopping, and for those ready to buy?
If you like this scoop, please consider a thumbs up or share.