Build engaged audiences through publishing by curation.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Twitter
Sign up with Linkedin
I don't have a Facebook, a Twitter or a LinkedIn account
To help inspire your landing page optimization 'a-ha' moment, this case study analyzes the best parts of four thank you page examples.
What are these 4 THANK YOU PAGES are doing right?
- "Demographic information helps to improve content marketing strategy - Demographic collection forms help fill gaps in persona research - Coupon code pushes interested parties down the conversion funnel - A Social sharing call to action can turn one lead into 100 - Personality in the design takes your relationship to the next level - Keep user behavior in mind to create a conversion-focused design - Use headlines, color, and images to guide their eye - Catch their attention with questions and get them visualizing your solution solving their problem - Catch ’em quick by keeping it simple - Give them options without making your page look like a link farm"
Click for details and the 4 sample thank you pages.
If you like this scoop, please consider a thumbs up or share.
Are you sure you want to delete this scoop?
Thank you page elements that hit home and samples that make sense
See two lists, one by type of website page and the second, general website marketing issues.
Types of Web Pages
Click links below to see posts on specific types of pages, such as an About or Contact or Home page. Posts include both web page content ideas and screenshot examples.
Click these topic links to find blog posts on these aspects of website marketing.
Need some ideas to experiment with your call to action buttons for higher conversions? Read this guide to know 4 major factors that make a kick-ass call to action.
For high converting CALLS TO ACTION, pay attention to:
- CTA Button Text
- CTA color
- CTA placement
- CTA size
Click for all the details,
Home Page Usability: 5 Simple Rules for Rotating Banners - Conversion Optimization, Web Design
Whether you call the moving graphic a SLIDER, carousel or rotating banner, this post gives 5 excellent rules to follow in using them.
My recommendations on this topic are:
- Since these draw major attention, be sure they relate directly to your business areas or products.
- Have meaningful calls to action on each in text
- Hyperlink them to specific landing pages on your site
- Don't set them to run so fast that I can't absorb the message.
It's all about EXCEEDING expectations. You have a blank page and a few precious seconds to direct your new lead. Here are 5 ideas that you can use...
See 5 marketing ideas for your sales Confirmation Page.
==>"By paying careful attention to your confirmation pages you add the opportunity for some powerful brand extension touchpoints."
If it's time to get a better business website, or a smarter online marketing plan, you may want to start by reading this post.
Your BUSINESS WEBSITE is...
- not reaching out to attract new prospects. - isn’t introducing itself to buyers via social media. - doesn’t generate sales opportunities. - isn’t doing anything for your brand credibility.Click to learn how to fix these problems.
Editor's Note: We are very pleased to announce that Joanna Wiebe will be speaking at Authority Intensive -- Copyblogger's live content marketing event in Ma
Improve your CALL TO ACTION BUTTONS with these tips:
- Use contract to create buttons
- Make CTAs simple
- Make buttons look like buttons
- Use the first person in button copy
- Take advantage of "click triggers" (Click to see 9 examples)
- When people are ready to buy, step it up.
Realistic and practical tips to improve CTA clickability
Have you ever wondered how long your landing page should be? Some people say long landing pages convert better, while others say short ones are better. S
==> The larger the financial committment, the longer the LANDING PAGE.
Quote: "If you are asking for a big commitment, e.g, making a $1,000 purchase, you’ll need a long landing page as there will be a lot of objections for you to address."
To many web designers, user experience (UX) is the crux of every homepage, while SEO is an inconvenient ploy that uses cheap tricks and focuses strictly on
See screenshots of 5 sample LANDING PAGES that are good for SEO and usability.
Checklist for your Landing Page:
- "Make Sure Your Landing Pages are Technically Optimized - Create a great 1st impression with Design - Catchy Headlines - Content is the key - Be visual - Strong call to action - Integrate your various online Properties"
Click for all the details and see many examples from brands.
Peoples design an attractive website, but pay no attention whatsoever to Designing the 'About Us' page look impressive.Tips for Designing the About Us Page.
Find 10 tips to improve the look and effectiveness of your ABOUT PAGE.
If you're marketing a product or service, there's one thing you absolutely need to get right. Your writing voice might not be that awesome. Your call to
Learn how to write irresistable OFFERS for your WEBSITE products and services.
- Offers That Raise Response and Lower Risk - Offers That Reduce Price and Increase Urgency - Offers That Improve Terms, Add Services, and Make Bribes - Offers That Increase Profits and Generate Inquiries
But what if you could write sales copy like a story teller? Could you enthrall your readers and persuade them to buy?
See copy from the J. Peterman catalog to go with the graphic above.
Tell quick stories on your SALES PAGES that are concise, concrete and unexpected to:
- Increase Desire to Own Your Product - Persuade by Appealing to the Senses - Make a Boring Product More Fascinating - Add Personality to Strengthen Your BrandClick to see discussion of each.
Quote: "Rather than just scanning your copy, potential buyers will READ your sales copy. Rather than questioning your statements, readers will be engaged, and they will happily consume your sales messages without realizing it. Your stories will make your product seem more desirable and more valuable."
My husband read the Peterman catalog for its stories. A sample story to go with the graphic above: Does this sound like ad copy? "Alexandra the Great annexes the top floor of the Cristallo Palace Hotel, prompting Hans-Rudi to cancel a week’s worth of ski lessons..."
Just click and enter your website URL. See how it looks on a number of MOBILE devices.
Will make you want to run out and get a mobile site ASAP, since 44% of traffic is now mobile.
The way you present your product or service is essential to its success. When selling a product, you want that first impression to be as positive and remarkable as possible.
Learn how you can improve your PRODUCT PAGES so that they attract attention, explain the product and focus on the main selling point. Write good copy and make use of context. Plus offer sufficient info. Click for details.
Your checkout page is one of the most important places to optimize for conversion. By spending time in five particular areas, you can make sure to minimize the number of abandoned shopping carts you see.
The F.A.C.T.S of CHECKOUT PAGE optimization are:
- social proof"
Click for details.
Analyze your page flow metrics to learn how your user experiences your site.
Quote: "Studying data that maps your users' experience on-site means you can learn the most commonly used paths to conversion and work to optimize those routes."
Learn about Page Flow Analysis and how it can help you improve your website.
If you like this scoop,please consider a thumbs up or share.
Today, landing pages have simply become a required element in the marketing toolbox for every imaginable business, including local brick and mortar types.
Reasons to use LANDING PAGES is to be sure that your content is local, social and smart. So it will capture leads. So it converts to purchases.
If your 'About' page ain't too nifty, check out these examples and fix it up in a jiffy.
The model About Pages aren't all good in the same ways. See examples that:
- Tell a story
- Show personality
- Seem human
- Let customers say it for you
- Use plain language, not jargon
- Are different
Click for the examples.
Here are 10 tips for improving your website conversions such as increasing site speed and investing in social media.
Increase SALES or LEADS from your website with these 10 tips:
- Keep it simple. - Make sure your website loads fast. - Be clear about each pages' purpose - Guide users to an action - Make sure your website is responsive or mobile ready - Have nice images or graphics - Make your headings stand out. - Choose a good font - Make your forms simple and easy to use - Invest in social and social sharing
Click for the juicy details.
In a world where everyone is in search of the magic bullet that will increase both sales and website traffic, what if I told you that all you had to do to
See the many ways you can stand out from WEBSITE COMPETITORS.
For example, what is your differentiator, your unique selling proposition?
How to give yourself and INSTANT 80% Pay-Raise With just a few clicks of your mouse…
Consider a countdown timer to add urgency to your SALES OFFERS and make your prospects decide, buy.
Click to see video that describes this.
Think you're good at writing landing page headlines? How about writing great landing page headlines? Start using these 3 simple elements and you will be.
Landing page headlines must have:
Learn how this works and see screenshots from many brands,
If you like this scoop, please consider a thumbs up or share,
Is having a responsive website alone good enough for SEO? No, not really. Guidelines and recommendations for better SEO of responsive websites.
Websites designed using RESPONSIVE themes still need SEO attention.
Here's a checklist:
Product findability is key to any e-commerce business — after all, if customers can’t find a product, they can’t buy it.
eCOMMERCE USABILITY recommendations:
- "Don’t Make Parent Categories Shallow - Put The Same Subcategory Within Multiple Main Categories When Necessary - Consider Having A “What’s New” Category Or Filter. - Suggest Both Alternative And Supplementary Products On Product Pages. - List “Recently Viewed Items.” - Create Dedicated Pages That List Compatible Products. - Always Link Contextual Images Directly To The Products Shown."
==>"If They Can’t Find It, They Can’t Buy It."
Are you still not getting the conversions you expected on your landing page? Let’s have a look at 6 landing page conversion killers you need to look out for.
Find out about mistakes you may be making on your LANDING PAGES, and fix them now. They are not the usual ones.
The message is that SIMPLE WEBSITE DESIGN is clearer, easier, and sells better.
Learn why and see examples.